Because I am a Girl is a global movement of Plan International to end gender inequality, promote girls’ rights and lift millions out of poverty.
Because I am a Girl is a global movement to end gender inequality, promote girls’ rights and lift millions of girls – and everyone around them – out of poverty.
The Because I am a Girl initiative was founded by Plan International, one of the largest international charities in the world. Founded in 1937, Plan has supported girls and boys in the developing world for more than 75 years through collaboration with children, their families, and their communities.
- Price category
Because I am a Girl Canada encourages open, spirited conversation with a few simple rules. Please treat the community with dignity and respect.
In compliance with our Child Protection Policy, Plan International Canada reserves the right to remove without notice any wall posts, photos and/or content, or block community members that are:
* Attacking or harassing an individual. We welcome blunt discussions, but NOT offensive slang terms.
* Abusive, sexually explicit or obscene postings (including statements directed to community members/other entities or images that are sexually graphic in nature) – they will be removed immediately.
* Referencing personal information about others, including names or other information (last name, street address, phone number, name/location of school, online identification/screen name, email address, etc) is not permitted.
* Be warned, videos shared on this site are public, including any comments. Members should not submit personal or any other information that they do not want made public.
* Personal or commercial solicitation or advertising is not allowed.
* Fraudulent, suspicious or misleading posts are not allowed. We reserve the right to address factual errors.
* Posting updates that can be classified as spam, including chain letters, pyramid schemes, personal or commercial solicitation or advertising are not allowed.
* Postings in violation of any intellectual property right of another.
* Postings in violation of any law or regulation, including media.
For all other questions, please contact us via email: info(@)plancanada.ca
Pour des services en francais: services_en_francais(@)plancanada.ca
Telephone: 1-800-387-1418 or (416) 920-1654
For more reading on Plan International Canada Child Protection Policy please visit http://plancanada.ca/child-protection