Burlington Road Building, Emory

at 1804 N Decatur Rd NE, Atlanta, 30322 United States

Emory University Burlington Road Building Performing Arts Studio and Music Department Office Suite


Burlington Road Building, Emory
1804 N Decatur Rd NE
Atlanta , GA 30322
United States
Contact Phone
P: ---
Website
-

Description

The Burlington Road Building (BRB) property, originally Emory Baptist Church, was acquired by Emory University in the mid-1990s. It now houses the Department of Music administrative offices, two multi-media classrooms, a seminar classroom, and a conference room. The BRB is also home to several specialty classrooms including a jazz classroom, three world music classrooms, and a studio for electronic music composition. There are eight piano/voice practice rooms throughout the building including two organ practice rooms, a chamber music practice room, and a jazz practice room. The music composition, history, theory, and world music faculty offices are in this building as well as studios used by guitar, jazz, and piano affiliates. The first floor also houses Theater Studies' black box theater used primarily for student theater productions and senior projects. Attached to the theater is a suite of theater work and storage spaces, including a full lighting and sound booth, to support those events.

Company Rating

195 Facebook users were in Burlington Road Building, Emory. It's a 7 position in Popularity Rating for companies in University category in Atlanta, Georgia

1 FB users likes Burlington Road Building, Emory, set it to 23 position in Likes Rating for Atlanta, Georgia in University category

!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->