Caernarvon, Edmonton


Caernarvon, Edmonton

Edmonton , AB
Canada
Contact Phone
P: ---
Website
-

Description

Caernarvon is a residential neighbourhood in the Castledowns area of north Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is named for a castle in Wales.According to the 2001 federal census, the majority of residential construction in the neighbourhood occurred during the 1970s and early 1980s. It was during this period that approximately eight out of ten (82.1%) of the residences in the neighbourhood were built.The neighbourhood has a mixture of housing types, according to the 2005 municipal census, with the most common type being the single-family dwelling. Approximately six out of ten residences (59%) are single-family dwellings. The next most common type of resience is the row house; row houses account for another 22% of residences. Duplexes make up another 13% of the resiences. The remaining 7% is a mixture of apartment style condominiums and rented apartments, both in low rise buildings with fewer than five stories. Approximately three out of four residences (74%) are owner occupied, while the remaining one in four residences (26%) are rented.The neighbourhood population is comparatively stable, with over half (53.6%) of residents having lived at the same address for five years or more according to the 2005 municipal census. Another 11% have lived at the same address for at least three years but less than five years. Fifteen percent of the residents have moved within the previous 12 months.

Company Rating

209 Facebook users were in Caernarvon, Edmonton. It's a 87 position in Popularity Rating for companies in Neighborhood category in Edmonton, Alberta

12 FB users likes Caernarvon, Edmonton, set it to 72 position in Likes Rating for Edmonton, Alberta in Neighborhood category