at 355 Hamilton Avenue, St. John's, A1C 5K4 Canada
Colonial Auto Parts is the largest independently owned aftermarket parts supplier in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Colonial Garage and Distributors Limited (Colonial) was opened in 1926 by Gordon Elton as a service and gas station. Colonial remains a family business and is the largest independently owned aftermarket parts supplier in Newfoundland and Labrador employing over 116 people. Colonial has 12 branch locations, 10 in Newfoundland and 2 in Cape Breton. The St. John's location, in addition to its automotive / industrial parts department, offers a full service body shop, radiator manufacturing, fleet garage (12 bays) and one of the largest independent machine shop east of Montreal. Additionally, the Corner Brook location offers radiator remanufacturing and machine shop services. The remaining branches specialize in automotive / industrial / marine / paint (vehicle) supply.
7 FB users likes Colonial Auto Parts, set it to 5 position in Likes Rating for St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador in Automobiles and parts category