Facebook home for all of you amazing Company X Volunteers.
Now recruiting for Third Day, tobyMac, Mandidsa, Matthew West, Newsboys, Chris Tomlin, Capital Kings, & Ryan Stevenson!
Come Join Us. We'd love to see you. www.companyx.eventbrite.com
This page is run by the team here at Company X. We love our volunteers & love to show them off as much as possible. At the same time, we want to give you a glimpse into our world here at Company X (or CX as we like to call it).
You will hear mostly from::
- Lisa (LP). Our fearless leader extraordinaire who (wo)mans this merch ship with a skill like no other. She is mainly in Nashville holding down the fort, in the process of launching her counseling practice and working on a couple of books.
- Allyson (AS). She handles the volunteer front & we could not do it without her. Her expertise is in recruiting, organization and event management. You need an event thought of & executed, she is your girl.
- Anna Grace (AG). Our outreach & community engagement coordinator. It takes a lot of work to let people know that we are coming to an area & need help. Miss AG is always on the phone letting people aware of our needs & what CX is all about!
- Cassie (CK). Cassie handles all things technology in the volunteer world. From keeping Eventbrite updated, sending out newsletter, & keeping our database clean and organized, she does it all. If she doesn't know how to do it, she finds a solution. We love having her on our team!
- Carley (CZ). All things Everything. She is our ultimate float girl. She jumps in wherever we need her to with a great attitude. She jumps between Mandisa & Brandon Heath while also assisting in Toby & Third Day world. On top of that she is dreaming up new systems & approaches for our road rep team as well as building things in the warehouse. This girl can use some power tools.
- Danielle (DM). Dreaming & Planning & Trusting Jesus. As the lead on the TobyMac account, she is tripping around the nation BAREFOOT of course! She loves to spend her time away from work either grabbing coffee from the latest shop with friends or at the lake house with her amazing family.
- Sam (SB). Tour Manager turned Merchandise Manager. (Wait! did you feel the world stop for a moment?) YES. This actually happened. He is amazing at handling all of our advances and making sure the road team is well prepared for their show day. When he's not touring, he's either sleeping, fishing or hanging with his friends!
- Stephen (SL). Stephen is a drummer turned utility player with for King & Country - you may have caught him on Leno/Huckabee/Kimmel/SNL/GMC/Letterman. Ok, only two of those is true. When he's not drumming or spending time with his lovely wife in their beautiful new home, he is actually one person using their degree - logistics. He makes sure the road has all the merch & gear they need (Inventory Control is his thing!).
- Michael (MR). While we are on dudes from Louisiana (SL), Stephen lured his worship-friend Michael into the warehouse one time. And well, he hasn't really left. He is Danielle's right-hand-man - - taking care of the thousands of boxes of Toby Merch that we shift from here to there for you guys! He's just put out a new album, jumps on the road when he can and leads middle & high school students in worship every week as well as all summer long.
- Tara (TF). Tara helps fill all of our gaps, but most recently Danielle's go to help while on the road. When she isn't on the road, she is making sure all the small details are getting taken care of. Show packets, Dropbox organization, running errands, helping in the warehouse, etc. You name it, Tara will do it & with a smile on her face.
- Nick (NA). When Nick isn't jetsetting around the world as a member of the band Paper Route (opening for bands like Paramore), he takes care of warehouse tasks (there are a lot of them) & keeps track of the equipment. Sometimes, we convince him to come on the road helping wherever help is needed. When home you can find him watching some sport with his incredible wife.
- Devin (DP). We apparently cannot stay away from band guys. When Devin isn't touring the country with Colton Dixon he is in our warehouse making sure Matthew West has merch at his shows.
- David (Big D). If you need an easy going guy who is willing to jump in wherever needed, he is your guy. He is sometimes found on the road helping with Third Day or tobyMac. He is very particular about numbers & his bus nachos (you only need to know that they are SO GOOD). When home he can be found zooming around town on his scooter. Yes, gentle giant rides a little scooter & it is awesome.
- Courtney (CH). After spending 5 years with Liberty University in their recruitment department we FINALLY got her to give up salary & benefits and move to Nashville. She is all things Matthew West! The ultimate go-getter, we are excited to have her on our team.
- Tyler (TH). We are graciously borrowing Tyler from Sanctus Real, hoping we can keep him forever. He will be out with Courtney with Matthew West this spring. On top of doing merch, he is an incredible graphic designer with an amazing eye for the small details. Cannot wait to see what he creates for us.
- Kelsey (KB). Because Danielle loves to hire as many people from MN as possible, Kelsey is our new client-sponsor rep. Her first assignment is taking care of all things volunteers for CURE on the Chris Tomlin tour. It should be known that she won an EMMY for a social campaign she created for the MN Timberwolves. How cool is that?
This is our small family trying to bring excellence in everything we do & serve our artists and volunteers well. We may not always be perfect, but we all care about what we do. Come join our family by helping us on the road!