Edwin M. Stanton School is a historic school building located in the Southwest Center City neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was designed by Irwin T. Catharine and built in 1925-1926. It is a three-story, 10 bay by 3 bay, brick building on a raised basement in the Art Deco-style. The entrance features a portico with Doric order columns and terra cotta colored tiles. It also has a stone cornice with colored ttera cotta tile and a brick parapet. It was named for Edwin M. Stanton.It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.
1 FB users likes Edwin M. Stanton School (Philadelphia), set it to 157 position in Likes Rating for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in School category