Euro-American Study Services

at 161 Corporation street, Birmingham, B4 6PH United Kingdom

Post graduate degrees; graduate degrees; diploma etc

Euro-American Study Services
161 Corporation street
Birmingham B4 6PH
United Kingdom
Contact Phone
P: 01212364115

Company Rating

205 FB users likes Euro-American Study Services, set it to 84 position in Likes Rating for Birmingham in Education category

Passport on standby, degree overseas and the astonishing start of a good life Learn skills, build confidence and gain maturity in another country. The idea of going overseas to study can be daunting, with visions of baffling languages or nights spent in isolation while you are gradually forgotten by your friends and family. However, the benefits of studying abroad - such as broadening your mind, improving your career prospects and making friends from all over the world - can make digging out your passport really rewarding. Overseas study comes in many shapes and sizes. It might be a single semester abroad via an Erasmus programme, for example. Or you might elect to follow a full three- or four-year degree programme. Whatever your ambition, the key is starting early. Some countries require specific combinations of A-levels like the UK. Germany looks for four A-levels including maths or science and one modern foreign language, while others, such as the US, value extracurricular activities. A head start also helps when it comes to applying, as there’s no convenient application system equivalent to CAS or overseas institutions. The application process can require additional documents or official translations, and the visa application for countries can also take some time. However, don’t be discouraged by the formalities. Universities abroad have admissions offices for international students that can help with any kind of question. In fact, applying to study abroad could even work to your advantage. You might encounter lower entrance requirements, or you could benefit from a longer application window. With Australian universities often having two intakes (in February and August) or Canadian institutions, such as the University of Winnipeg, offering three, there’s plenty of flexibility. As for your course, the academic choices are as varied as you might find anywhere. It’s also an opportunity to explore different teaching methods to see if there’s a style that appeals to you. For example, the US is known for continuous assessment, whereas in Europe courses are more specialised and often passing depends on one or two exams. Food for thought if you fear exams, or loathe coursework. Cost is a significant issue. While some countries, such as the Netherlands and Norway, charge either low or no tuition fees with a relatively low cost of living, others, such as the US and Australia, charge fees running into tens of thousands of pounds. However, there are a range of scholarships, bursaries and grants available, so thorough research is key. Likewise, when you’re looking at courses and fees it’s important to check how the qualifications are regarded. While many degrees are recognised globally, others, such as medicine, law and accountancy, might only be valid in the country you study in. For example, European, American, Canadian and Australian universities enjoy a growing academic reputation, therefore qualifications are internationally recognised and well thought of. Wherever you go, the value of overseas study is far more than monetary. Living and studying in another country offers a unique perspective, and provides the chance to travel, learn languages and meet people. In fact, the skills acquired by those who study overseas are clear. They are, by and large, better at communicating complex details. They’re also used to being put in group situations and are better at building a rapport quickly. Overseas study can make you more employable in other ways, too as we are operating in an increasingly global economy, where knowledge of different markets, cultures and languages is very important. So if overseas study is your way forward, you can start by contacting the universities straight away or their representative nearest to you to find out as much as you can about the countries and courses you’re interested in. And, of course, all of this is quite aside from perks like the multicultural Europe; the waves and weather in Australia and New Zealand; or the astonishing natural beauty and cultural quirks of the US and Canada. Passports on standby...and waste no time further by contacting Euro-American Study Services for further guide.

Published on 2014-07-09 19:02:19 GMT

Study in New Zealand AUT University Taylors College Auckland The University of Auckland Massey University

Published on 2014-07-09 10:40:05 GMT

Study in Canada Royal Roads University

Published on 2014-07-09 10:39:19 GMT

International visas The following countries have visa opportunities for international students graduating. Europe The EU blue card was introduced in 2012 and has already been adopted into immigration law in some countries (such as Germany). It is useful for non-EEA international students looking to work in a European Country. You will need a job offer / employer sponsor for this visa, so will need to inform potential employers about it. There are also minimum salaries, some are high. Although there do not appear to be language requirements for the visa, they are likely to be in place for the job itself. The EU Blue Card Network allows you to upload your information for employers to search Holland If you have graduated from a Top 200 ranked university within the last three years, you could qualify for a Dutch residence permit for one year to look for a job as a Highly Skilled Migrant under the recently launched Highly Educated Migrants Programme (Kennismigranten). This visa encourages recent graduates from internationally recognised universities to: Find a job as a Highly Skilled Migrant in the Netherlands, Start an innovative company in the Netherlands. There are minimum salaries required for a job in the Netherlands to then stay on under this scheme (currently over 37,000 Euros). USA The H1B work visa for the USA allows international graduates /professionals with a job offer from a sponsoring employer to work in one of the speciality occupations. The post must require a relevant degree level qualification. GoinGlobal (the international jobs database) also has a section on which companies sponsor H1B visa applications. However, online articles suggest it can be difficult to find an employer sponsor. H1B visa Australia Recognised Graduate (Temporary Visa) for Engineering Graduates University of Manchester graduates who have studied an approved engineering degree can apply for this visa upon completion of their qualification. NB) Students who have completed a PG project management qualification with an engineering first degree should also be eligible. Skilled Graduate Visa For international students studying in Australia.

Published on 2014-11-25 15:20:35 GMT

Study in Holland There are many reasons why you might consider studying in Holland but the most important is probably tuition fees. For 2014-15 Dutch tuition fees are €1,906 per year. This is significantly cheaper than English university fees which are an average of £9, 400 per year. In the Netherlands there are now around 200 bachelor qualifications and around 850 Masters programmes taught in english and many more that include a significant English-language component. The Netherlands is a highly outward-looking country and its economy is perhaps the most international in Europe. Knowledge of English is so good that it is possible to survive almost entirely in the English language. Cost of Living The cost of living is the main expense involved in studying in the Netherlands. But even here, the costs are unlikely to be higher than those involved in studying in elsewhere. Some cities are obviously more expensive than others, with Amsterdam being the most expensive destination. The Dutch university year lasts roughly from 1st September to 30th June. Each of the 10 months you are at university will cost you the following amount: Rent €325-500 Food, Groceries etc €180 Tuition €184 Study Materials €50 Insurance €50 Clothes, Entertainment €100 Total

Published on 2014-11-25 14:56:58 GMT

Top Reasons to Study in Canada So you want to study in Canada, but you need just a few more facts before committing to the full experience? Here are a few of the many reasons why others have chosen Canada for their study abroad experience. Qualifications Valued Around the World Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls mean that you’ll be earning a high-quality education that will open doors for your future and benefit your career over the long term. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries. Affordable Education The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world, but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom. As such, Canada is often the preferred choice for students attending college or university. Multicultural Society With almost all of the world’s ethnic groups represented in Canada, it’s hard not to find ethnic foods and recreation activities associated with specific cultures. In fact, your international student advisor can help you get in touch with any number of ethnic clubs and associations for you to join while you’re here. Healthy and Safe Communities While you may have heard of or experienced Canadians’ friendly and open nature, you may not have known that the United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. As an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all of the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society. World-Class Language Education Did you know that Canada is a bilingual country and is considered a world leader in language training? Since teaching French and English as a first and second language is an integral part of a Canadian education, you will be able to improve your fluency and capacity for either language as you further your studies. Exciting Campus Lifestyle Canada’s post-secondary campuses aren’t only wired with the latest in sophisticated technology, but countless other modern amenities as well. From Olympic-quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries, Canada’s post-secondary campuses offer you enormous possibilities for learning and leisure. Plus, you’ll have incredible opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and gain valuable experience through student-run governments, radio, newspapers and businesses. Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities Since research is one of the key components of a Canadian post-secondary education, you’ll have ample opportunity to become a part of this vibrant aspect of education. In Canada, government and industry together support research including: telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental science. Land of Possibilities Under Canada’s highly dynamic and hands-on academic environment, you will not only acquire knowledge and skills in analysis and communication, but you will also learn how to express yourself, demonstrate your creativity, and develop your self-confidence! Teachers and professors are always available and eager to help with lessons, and studies fuse academic excellence with interaction and collaboration in the classroom. Possibility of Immigration Did you know that some international students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience may apply for permanent residency without having to leave Canada? For more information about the possibility of immigration to Canada once your schooling is complete, please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.

Published on 2014-11-11 17:17:08 GMT

Euro-American Study Services has unrivalled experience in recruiting high quality international students from Africa especially Nigeria and helping them to successfully make the transition into overseas colleges and Universities specifically, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, United Kingdom and United States. We partner with more universities than any other provider, creating a bespoke mix of academic, Foundation, International Year One, Pre-Masters and distance learning programmes to fit the needs of each student.

Published on 2014-07-09 10:40:40 GMT

Study in Australia Australian National University College Charles Sturt University Study Centres Flinders International Study Centre The University of Sydney Foundation Program The University of Western Australia Foundation Program Taylors College/Taylors Senior College

Published on 2014-07-09 10:38:06 GMT

Study in Ireland Trinity College Dublin University College Dublin

Published on 2014-07-09 10:36:32 GMT

Study in the United States James Madison University LIU Brooklyn LIU Post Roosevelt University University of Maine University of Southern Maine University of Vermont Widener University

Published on 2014-07-09 10:07:58 GMT

Study in United Kingdom University of Huddersfield Imperial College London Istituto Marangoni Keele University Kingston University Lancaster University Leeds International Study Centre University of Leicester University of Lincoln Liverpool John Moores University Royal Holloway, University of London University of Strathclyde University of Surrey University of Sussex

Published on 2014-07-09 09:58:02 GMT

Studying in Netherlands and the visa issues STEP 1 Meet all conditions of the programme and receive a Certificate of Enrolment from FoundationCampus. STEP 2 Receive an invitation by email to register on the University of Amsterdam’s EMBARK online system. STEP 3 Upload the required documentation: All passport pages - passport must be valid for at least three months (citizens of Japan and S.Korea are required to submit the personal page only ) Passport photograph Proof of insurance Proof of ability to finance your study Payment of 320 Euros (cost of visa). STEP 4 The University of Amsterdam applies for an entry visa (MVV) (also called “provisional residence permit”) and the student residence permit on your behalf. STEP 5 Once the embassy/consulate has permission to issue the MVV, the University will contact you to tell you to contact your embassy/consulate. STEP 6 After 1 – 7 days (they will tell you when it will be ready) you can go and collect the visa in your own country/country of residency. STEP 7 You use this to enter the Netherlands. On arrival, the University will arrange a date for you to collect your residence permit.

Published on 2014-07-01 00:41:41 GMT

Working in the US while on students visa While under F-1 visa status, students have two options for working in the USA. Students are eligible for Curricular Practical Training (CPT) after 9 months of study and can work full or part time during vacation periods at a job or internship which is directly tied to or required by a course they are taking. Optional Practical Training (OPT) allows for 18 months of paid work following completion of a program. This work must be directly related to the student’s field of study and the student must have completed a minimum of 9 months of study.

Published on 2014-07-01 00:38:55 GMT

USA VISA Application process for studies In order to begin the student visa application process, the student must be accepted into an American institution and receive a Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) from that institution. In addition to acceptance into a program, a student must also provide evidence that he/she have sufficient funds at their disposal to pay for tuition, room and board for the duration of their stay. This is essential and the I-20 cannot be issued without the appropriate financial documentation. Once the student receives the I-20 from our institution, he or she is able to make an appointment for a visa interview. Procedures on obtaining an interview vary from country to country and the most accurate information can be found at Students will need to provide, at minimum, the following items: A valid passport A receipt for the paid nonrefundable visa processing fee A I-901 form (a receipt showing that the required SEVIS fee is paid Documented proof that the student or student’s parents will have enough money to cover tuition and living expenses for the duration of the student’s stay – this can come in the form of a notarized bank statement and/or a letter from the parents stating they will support the student Visas can be issued up to 120 days before the scheduled date of departure. Appointments should therefore not be scheduled any earlier than this four month period.

Published on 2014-07-01 00:37:57 GMT

USA Students: attending an accredited US college, university, or high school need an F-1 student visa. Students who are government sponsored or on exchange programs for a semester or year may be issued J-1 visas which are also accepted for study at our programs. A visa waiver program exists enabling students from 37 participating countries to study in the US without a visa under two conditions – the student’s stay is under 90 days and the course of study includes no more than 18 hours of instruction per week. Students joining our ONCAMPUS Boston or CATS Academy Boston programs are not eligible for the visa waiver program and should be advised to apply for the F-1 student visa.