at , Tulsa, 74137 United States
Holland Hall, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA is affiliated with the Episcopal Diocese of Oklahoma and the Episcopal Church. The school has a student-to-faculty ratio of 9:1, and approximately 1,000 students. HistoryFounded in 1922, by James Alexander Veasey, a lawyer formerly employed by the Dawes Commission, the school is named to honor the first Headmistress, Winnifred Shureman, who was of Dutch descent. The school opened its first classes September 21, 1922.The first homeHolland Hall first moved into a new building in 1923, just south of downtown Tulsa, at 1850 South Boulder. Financing was arranged by a group of prominent Tulsa businessmen, including Waite Phillips and William Skelly. The building contained only nine classrooms. The school outgrew this facility by 1932, when it moved to a new location. By 1930, the school had 60 students and 8 teachers.Present homeThe campus is 162acre in the southern part of Tulsa. The move to 81st Street began with the Upper Division in 1970. The Primary Division moved in 1976, and the Middle School made the transition in 1982. The 81st Street facility has since added the Walter Arts Center (1992), the Outdoor Sports Complex, including the Charles H. Brown Football Field (1995). the Duenner Family Science, Math, and Technology Center (2000), and Mary K. Chapman Primary School (2009). The football field was renamed Hardesty Field in 2012, when the facade was remodled and artficial turf was installed. Each of the three divisions has its own library.
6 FB users likes Holland Hall School, set it to 94 position in Likes Rating for Tulsa, Oklahoma in School category