Judson High School is a public, co-educational secondary school in Converse, Texas. It was established in 1959 and is part of the Judson Independent School District. The school as well as the District were named after Moses Judson, who served on the Bexar County School Board from 1918 to 1939. His nephew Jack Judson was on the board when the decision was made to name the new rural high school Judson.For a portion of its history up through 2010, Judson High School used a dual campus system wherein juniors and seniors attended the "Red Campus" and freshmen and sophomores attended the "Gray Campus." Previous to this dual campus system, Judson also had an atypical structure because it only housed grades 10-12 with the middle schools supporting grades 7-9. These structural departures from a typical high school system were due to efforts to accommodate the area's rapid population growth.However, a single new school building now houses all the facilities with the exception of the agriculture facilities. The numerous original buildings which constituted the Red Campus were razed in 2011 to make way for the new athletic fields and tennis courts. The Gray Campus has been re-purposed into the Judson Middle School. The Performing Arts Center (PAC), which was constructed in 1998, houses the band, choir, orchestra, and drama classes. The PAC facility has a recital hall that seats 216 individuals, while the auditorium has 840 seats. The PAC facility is physically connected to Judson High School via vestibule.The school newspaper is "The Fuel" and the yearbook is "The Rocket."
2517 FB users likes Judson High School, set it to 13 position in Likes Rating for San Antonio, Texas in School category
Judson High School is San Antonio based place and this enity listed in School category.