at Level 18 Central Park 152 - 158 St Georges Terrace, Perth, 6000 Australia
Specialists in Portfolio, Program and Project Management, Change Management, Business Process Management, and Project Audits
Muntuza Consult Pty Ltd, is a boutique consultancy company that specialises in custom business solutions for clients with a wide Project Management, Change and Business Process Management, Job Placement and Executive Search solutions. Our services cover managing organizational change, enabling system and process change, and transitioning the new sourcing models.
128 FB users likes Muntuza Consult Pty Ltd, set it to 16 position in Likes Rating for Perth, Western Australia in Consulting/business services category
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time the last 10% takes the other 90% - Unknown
Operations keeps the lights on, strategy provides a light at the end of the tunnel, but project management is the train engine that moves the organization forward.
It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handled at a time. ~ Winston Churchill
Project management is like juggling three balls – time, cost and quality. Program management is like a troupe of circus performers standing in a circle, each juggling-three balls and swapping balls from time to time. – G. Reiss
Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless - Thomas Edison
Success in business requires training, discipline and hard work. But if you are not trained, opportunities are great today as they were EVER. Do not be afraid to try
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work learning from failure - General Colin
When the going get tough, the tough get going. Do not be put down by events of yesterday, today is a new day. New opportunities abound, go and get them. Stay and think positive.
A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. We want to deliver more than monetary gains. We want to deliver value and quality service. We want to deliver loyalty back to our esteemed clientele base.
Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work. Peter Drucker
Opportunity cost is the cost related to the next-best choice available among several mutually exclusive choices. Opportunity costs are not restricted to monetary or financial costs: the real cost of output forgone, lost time, pleasure or any other benefit that provides utility should also be considered opportunity costs...
“Whilst you can practice good project management without EVM, you cannot practice EVM effectively without good project management.” — Steve Crowther
Change is an inevitable part of business. Organisations change their mission, strategy, structure, practices, processes, systems and products in response to changing factors such as competition.
When you find yourself on the side of the majority, its time to pause and reflect.
Find what successful people do and do the same until you get the same result.
Project Managers are the most creative pros in the world; we have to figure out everything that could go wrong, before it does – Fredrik Haren
Change is the only constant
Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning. - Winston Churchill
“Why do so many professionals say they are project managing, when what they are actually doing is fire fighting?” -– Colin Bentley
“Project management can be defined as a way of developing structure in a complex project, where the independent variables of time, cost, resources and human behavior come together.” -– Rory Burke
“The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” - John Maxwell
“When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” — Audre Lorde