National Hypnosis Clinic

at , Plano, 75074 United States

A national clinic supporting the treatment of people suffering from stress, weight management, and anxiety, among other specialized mental health issues.


National Hypnosis Clinic

Plano , TX 75074
United States
Contact Phone
P: (469) 321-7364
Website

Description

Established in 2002, Elizabeth Harford CH, OUM, Fmr. Chairwoman of the NGH Tampa Bay Chapter, and Founder of the National Hypnosis Clinic (NHC), started her practice in Tampa Bay, Florida helping Floridians with numerous ailments ranging from Anxiety Disorders to Drug and Alcohol Abuse. Over the years her practice grew into a full clinic and has expanded to include the entire nation. To meet the needs for many Americans nationwide, NHC established a web presence that offered online help to these individuals.

Specialities

Price category
$$$ (30-50)

Company Rating

19 FB users likes National Hypnosis Clinic, set it to 58 position in Likes Rating for Plano, Texas in Health/Medical/Pharmacy category

What Is Hypnosis and Why Try It? In the case of a smoker, they know at least ten good reasons why they should quit, including death. Numerous medical research studies on the subject have been released and still nicotine addicts continue to smoke. Patients can have all the knowledge of the universe, but without a means to turn that knowledge into action it continues to be worthless. Hypnosis allows for restructuring habits into actions that help break the negative cycle of addiction. Hypnosis is a state of heightened suggestibility, allowing the subconscious mind to accept suggestions easily. Habits that one has had for a long time can be eliminated altogether, or changed into healthier, beneficial choices. Give us a Like or Share to raise awareness of how hypnosis can help you or others. Hypnosis has positive results. Scientists speculate that we use less than 10% of our active mental potential by utilizing our conscious mind. The other 90% is our subconscious mind, a kind of auto-pilot running in the background. Hypnosis taps into the subconscious mind, unlocking it. Eliminating unhealthy habits and replacing them with positive lifestyle changes. There are many methods (over two hundred) that hypnosis provides everybody, at every stage of life; helping everyone to achieve the best mental health they need. Want to learn more? Go to http://www.nationalhypnosisclinic.com