Ocampo Studio

at , Sydney, 2067 Australia

A design and photography studio based in Sydney, customer-focus If you’d like to know what makes Ocampo special, take a look at http://www.ocampo.com.au


Ocampo Studio

Sydney , NSW 2067
Australia
Contact Phone
P: 0422593407 / 0431077768
Website
http://www.ocampo.com.au

Opening time

  • Mondays: 08:00- 17:00
  • Tuesdays: 08:00- 17:00
  • Wednesdays: 08:00- 17:00
  • Thursdays: 08:00- 17:00
  • Fridays: 08:00- 17:00
  • Saturdays: 08:00- 17:00
  • Sundays: 08:00- 17:00

Company Rating

7 Facebook users were in Ocampo Studio. It's a 32 position in Popularity Rating for companies in Professional services category in Sydney, Australia

330 FB users likes Ocampo Studio, set it to 84 position in Likes Rating for Sydney, Australia in Professional services category

Industry networking puts you in touch with a wide circle of business people from whom you can learn much about successful marketing.

Published on 2014-06-20 21:36:01 GMT

Your site should be designed to show your business off in the best possible light; so, it needs to stay true to your existing branding

Published on 2014-06-20 21:35:55 GMT

Getting to know your customers is the most important stage of #marketing process, so better use all the information at your disposal.

Published on 2014-06-20 21:35:50 GMT

#Networking also puts your business in front of a range of potential clients who are also likely to have a wide circle of contacts.

Published on 2014-06-19 00:38:48 GMT

Delight your customer by going above and beyond the call of duty for them. Word of mouth is a powerful selling tool and a way to generate it

Published on 2014-06-19 00:38:42 GMT

Once you have a marketing plan in place, make sure your product is tailored to your customers, from the packaging to the way it is promoted

Published on 2014-06-19 00:38:36 GMT

When conversations are going on, walk up and introduce yourself. We're in an age where people don't always buy products, they buy a feeling.

Published on 2014-06-18 09:44:24 GMT

Creating a solid #marketing strategy and putting it down on paper will give you the structure for all of your marketing activities.

Published on 2014-06-18 09:44:19 GMT

Allocate 80 percent of your #advertising budget to proven promotions. Use the other 20 percent for testing new variations.

Published on 2014-06-18 09:44:14 GMT

Add unexpected bonus to every sales transaction before completing the sale. It prevents customers from developing any last minute hesitation

Published on 2014-06-17 13:25:33 GMT

Frequency as the most important component of a good marketing campaign since marketing is an ongoing endeavor, so approach it at full tilt.

Published on 2014-06-17 13:25:28 GMT

Handle customer complaints quickly and strive to preserve your relationship with them instead of your immediate profit from the transaction.

Published on 2014-06-17 13:25:24 GMT

Collect testimonials and use them in your advertising since they provide evidence that your product delivers the results you promise.

Published on 2014-06-16 21:33:17 GMT

For maximum marketing impact, use only those testimonials from your customers that describe specific results that your customers enjoyed.

Published on 2014-06-16 21:33:09 GMT

Look for some low-cost ways you can enhance the perceived value of your product or service. Then test raising your price.

Published on 2014-06-16 21:33:03 GMT

Advertise in your local or regional newspapers. Here's the key to successful advertising: size isn't everything - frequency is.

Published on 2014-06-13 13:28:19 GMT

Include benefit rich headline on your web pages. Many visitors arrive at a web page then click away unless something catches their attention

Published on 2014-06-13 13:28:12 GMT

Find out what people think about you & make sure you're marketing to that topic. Anything else is going to border on a waste of effort

Published on 2014-06-13 13:28:06 GMT

Think like your customer, and about why they would want to visit you. Create a tone for your social media based on this.

Published on 2014-06-12 09:03:35 GMT

#Restaurant #marketing tip: Keep the restaurant web design simple and fresh.

Published on 2014-06-12 09:03:11 GMT

Because most #restaurant sites have fewer than a 10 pages total, the homepage is an important anchor for your overall site.

Published on 2014-06-12 09:02:59 GMT

Cliches are cliches for a reason they're often little nuggets of truth. But when it comes to marketing, they're near certain death.

Published on 2014-06-12 08:57:43 GMT

Join the Chamber of Commerce. Meet the business community and let them know what you do. Networking is your best advertising.