Perfect Prep

at , Lubbock, 79407 United States

Providing you with an efficient alternative to nutrition. 80% of fitness is achieved in the kitchen and the other 20% in the gym.Let us prepare for you!


Perfect Prep

Lubbock , TX 79407
United States
Contact Phone
P: ---
Website
-

Company Rating

149 FB users likes Perfect Prep, set it to 12 position in Likes Rating for Lubbock, Texas in Food/grocery category

Food/grocery category, Lubbock, Texas

Silk's Good Eats
Lubbock , TX 79409 United States

Good Eats created fresh daily that's made just for you:)

North Catering Company
11010 Indiana Ave Lubbock , TX 79423 United States

We pride ourselves on being the only catering company in West Texas to provide all "from scratch" menus. Tailoring the cuisine around your special event.

Simply Decadent Bakery
5905 82nd St Suite 101 Lubbock , TX 79424 United States

Full Service- From Scratch Bakery Custom Cakes, Cupcakes, Cookies, Cake Tastings, and Dessert Platters.

We are trying to get back to everyone's emails as soon as we can. We can't wait to get you started! Thanks for choosing perfect prep!

Published on 2015-04-01 15:06:20 GMT

When preparation meets planning you get success!

Published on 2015-03-31 16:32:26 GMT

Our goal is to provide you with an effortless and affordable alternative to a healthy lifestyle. 80% of fitness is achieved at the table and the other 20% in the gym. Spend an hour at the gym a day and let us take care of the hours spent on the other stuff! Remember, abs are made in the kitchen and if you fail to prepare, you're preparing to fail. Let us prepare for you!

Published on 2015-03-30 18:52:48 GMT

We all want RESULTS! It's the process of getting to that point that is tough. Let us help you make it easy to make the first step in your new lifestyle. Don't wait another day. Start now!

Published on 2015-04-22 20:24:15 GMT

The average person spends about $10-$20 per meal. That's roughly 200-300 per week. We're going to cut that in half for you. For $80 dollars a week. We're going to provide you with 18 meals! That's 3 meals a day estimating less than $5 per meal. The only place you can get meals lower than that price is from the dollar menu and let's not talk about the nutritional value in that... Not only are you going to save money, you're going to save time. No countless trips to the grocery store. No cooking No dishes Use the extra energy and time doing all of these things exercising instead! For any questions message us or contact us at perfectprep18@gmail.com