Saint Paul Women's City Club

at , 55101

The St. Paul Women's City Club is a 1931 Art Deco Streamline Moderne-style Mankato limestone clubhouse which provided a dining room, assembly rooms, dressing rooms, and bedrooms for members and guests of the club, in Saint Paul, Minnesota. When this building was built, the club had over 1000 members with the goal of providing a "center for organized work and for social and intellectual intercourse;" the architect was Magnus Jemne (1882-1964); the building was sold to the Minnesota Museum of Art in 1972 and now houses an architectural firm. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.


Saint Paul Women's City Club

Saint Paul , MN 55101
United States
Contact Phone
P: ---
Website
-

!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->