Mondays: 09:00- 17:00
Tuesdays: 09:00- 17:00
Wednesdays: 09:00- 17:00
Thursdays: 09:00- 17:00
Fridays: 09:00- 17:00
Guidelines for See Me Facebook page
This official See Me Facebook page is intended to be a safe place for everyone and we have developed guidelines to ensure that. We want everyone to engage in respectful conversations that respect and value each individual’s experiences and beliefs.
See Me does not regulate personal ideas and experiences shared on the page, but does its best to keep behaviour within the following guidelines. We reserve the right to remove questionable posts or comments, including anything that:
• Infringes on legal rights of content ownership, or otherwise indicates participation in, suggestion or encouragement of any illegal activity
• Promotes or sells medication/healthcare products or services
• Promotes fictitious or unsubstantiated claims about mental illness and/or products or services related to mental ill-health
• Makes a false accusation about the See Me campaign
• Is unsolicited bulk or repeat messages
• Is hateful, threatening, hurtful or incites violence
• Becomes very argumentative
• Is a personal attack (instigation, accusation, bullying, intimidation and harassment)
• Violates Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
We will deal with behaviour outside of the accepted Guidelines in the following way:
1) The post(s) in question are removed without notice, and the individual(s) will be notified why their post was removed.
2) If the behaviour continues, the individual(s) will receive a warning that they may be banned, in addition to their post(s) being removed again.
3) Thereafter following any new post(s) the individual will be permanently banned from the page at our discretion.
In addition, See Me reserves the right to ban anyone without warning as a result of conduct that we construe as gross violation of the Guidelines.
Please handle personal issues through personal messages directly to the campaign - we will delete any posts that we feel are disclosing too much information about an individual and their experience. In these cases we will message the individual that their post has been removed and explain why. Violations of Facebook’s Rights and Responsibilities should be reported to Facebook directly through their flag and report tools.
As a reminder, our page is public - regardless of your Facebook privacy settings – and your activity on our page is visible to all internet users. Please protect yourself. Never share your street address, phone number, birth date or other personal information that could be used to impersonate you.
If you receive unsolicited or unwelcome private messages through the See Me page, please use Facebook’s tools to Report and Block the user. If you would like to report the message to See Me, please copy and paste the entire text of the message into an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
User references, posts and comments made on Facebook are not endorsed or recommended by the See Me campaign. We are not responsible for any user or "off-site" information referenced by or linked to from Facebook.
Thanks for your continued support of the See Me campaign! Together let’s use social media safely and work together to end the stigma of mental ill-health.