Learn First Aid | Volunteer | Shop | 1300 360 455 www.stjohn.org.au
St John Ambulance Australia is a self-funding charitable organisation active in all States and Territories, dedicated to helping people in sickness, distress, suffering or danger. St John provides:
* First aid training and first aid kits
* First aid services at community and public events, and assistance during national disaster relief, through volunteers
* A range of community care services for the aged, the infirm, the immobile and lonely
* A national youth development program for young people aged 8 to 18 years.
* Ambulance services in Western Australia and the Northern Territory
* Funding and support for Ophthalmic services at the St John Jerusalem Eye Hospital, in East Timor and in Australian communities.
* Public access defibrillators throughout the Australian community
St John Ambulance Australia administer this page to provide important information in a timely and efficient manner. We feel that an open dialogue between ourselves and members of St John Ambulance Australia and the general public is beneficial to this. However, when commenting on this page, we ask that you follow the below guidelines.
• Post anything that could be considered prejudicial, off-topic, inflammatory, repetitive, vexatious, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
• Swear. We want everyone to be comfortable visiting here to get the important information we try to provide.
• Harass or make personal attacks against other users. Please be respectful of others and their opinions.
• Reveal any personal or sensitive information about others on this page.
• Repost other people's appeals, requests or offers, or anything else that could be considered spam.
• Link to other Facebook pages or any off-topic web pages.
• Repost any offensive material on Facebook to this page, or post a link to it. Complaints about offensive material should be made directly to Facebook.
Any comment deemed to fit under these definitions will be subject to deletion. Users found to be repeatedly engaging in the above activities will be banned from this page.
Please note that this site is for information only. Do not use this service to report a medical emergency.
• For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
By following these simple guidelines, you will help make our jobs easier and allow us to focus on keeping you informed.
- The team at St John Ambulance media
© St John Ambulance Australia 2011
All content released on this page is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (BY) 2.5 Australia Licence. Permissions may be available beyond the scope of this licence.