at 11--13 Remington St., Cambridge, 02138 United States
The Stickney-Shepard House is an historic house at 11-13 Remington Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The 1-1/2 story Greek Revival double house was built 1846-47 by N. Stickney and S. P. Shepard, and is a well-preserved example of the form. It has a heavy cornice, with corner pilasters, and a full-width front porch supported by plain columns on the corners, and fluted Doric columns in the center. The house was built on land originally part of the estate of Francis Dana, which was subdivided and developed in that time.The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.