at Bounded by Houston, Belknap, Weatherford, And Commerce Sts, Fort Worth , 76102 United States
The Tarrant County Courthouse, part of the Tarrant County government campus in Fort Worth, Texas, United States, was designed by the architecture firm of Frederick C. Gunn & Louis Curtiss and built by the Probst Construction Company of Chicago, 1893-1895. This pink Texas granite building, in Renaissance Revival style, closely resembles the Texas State Capitol with the exception of the clock tower. The cost was $408,840 USD and citizens considered it such a public extravagance that a new County Commissioners' Court was elected in 1894. In 1958 A Civil Courts Building was constructed on the west side of the courthouse. The Tarrant County Courthouse's clock tower had its coming out party on October 23, 2012 after a 14-month, $4.5 million makeover befitting the architectural queen of Fort Worth. County officials rededicated the 1895 structure and led about 150 people on a tour of the tower. The Tarrant County Courthouse currently houses the Tarrant County clerk's office, probate and county courts at law, a law library, and the Tarrant County facilities management department. The Tarrant County Courthouse was seen in the TV series, Walker, Texas Ranger.
19 FB users likes Tarrant County Courthouse, set it to 798 position in Likes Rating for Fort Worth, Texas in Local Business category
Tarrant County Courthouse is Fort Worth based place and this enity listed in Courthouse category. Located at Bounded by Houston, Belknap, Weatherford, And Commerce Sts TX 76102.