24 Fit Club G.C

at 12 Millennium Circuit, Helensvale, Gold Coast , 4212 Australia

Fitness itself will only contribute 20% towards your health goals, the other 80% comes from proper nutrition.

24 Fit Club G.C
12 Millennium Circuit, Helensvale
Gold Coast , QLD 4212
Australia
Email
Contact Phone
P: 0488119554
Website
http://www.24fitclub.com.au/

Description

We’re not a gym! We’re a nutrition and fitness club. How many times have you embarked on exercise regimes or crash diets with little to no results? You were most likely committing the fundamental mistake of ignoring the vital role that proper nutrition plays in the attainment of any and all health goals. Fitness itself will only contribute 20% towards your health goals, the other 80% comes from proper nutrition. That’s why we find it important to incorporate proper nutrition into any fitness program. At FitClub, we teach you how to do it! Are you ready?

Company Rating

156 FB users likes 24 Fit Club G.C, set it to 13 position in Likes Rating for Gold Coast, Queensland in Sports Venue & Stadium category

Sports Venue & Stadium category, Gold Coast

Empire Boxing
Unit 4 / 3 Northward Street Coomera Gold Coast , QLD 4209 Australia

We cater for Amateur & Professional boxers. Boxing for Mixed Martial Arts & Boxing for fun and general fitness.

24 Fit Club G.C
12 Millennium Circuit, Helensvale Gold Coast , QLD 4212 Australia

Fitness itself will only contribute 20% towards your health goals, the other 80% comes from proper nutrition.

Swingshifters Club
Gold Coast , QLD null Australia

Swing Dance social events with Debbie & Garry See more About us here http://www.swingontheborder.com/about-us

Summary

24 Fit Club G.C is Gold Coast based place and this enity listed in Community Center category. Located at 12 Millennium Circuit, Helensvale QLD 4212. Contact phone number of 24 Fit Club G.C: 0488119554