Mondays: 08:00- 16:30
Tuesdays: 08:00- 16:30
Wednesdays: 08:00- 16:30
Thursdays: 08:00- 16:30
Fridays: 08:00- 16:30
Please take a moment to review our page guidelines to ensure a great experience for all fans.
This Facebook fan page is intended to provide our fans (members and non-members alike) with an informal forum to discuss their experiences around doing business in Calgary and provide up-to-date information on the going-ons at the Chamber.
We welcome your questions, comments and ideas. Please note, however, that all posting to this fan page are at the discretion of the page administrators. The page administrators will be reviewing posts and comments, and will remove posts that they deem to:
• Break the law or encourage others to do so
• Contain inappropriate or abusive language
• Are political in nature outside the scope of business issues
• Do not show proper consideration for others’ privacy, or are personal attacks on other fans or employees
• Are otherwise off-topic, offensive, inappropriate (e.g., spam—advertising, promoting, or soliciting other products, services or websites, etc.), or are not in the spirit of benefitting the Chamber’s community.
Note: We welcome Chamber members to use the Chamber’s fan page to promote their events, free of charge.
This policy is not intended to restrict feedback, but rather to maintain the dignity and integrity of Calgary Chamber fans, Calgary Chamber employees, and the Fan Page itself.
We may not always be able to respond to all types of requests, concerns or issues that are posted on our Fan page, but when possible we will endeavor to provide an alternate channel for you to try to get concerns addressed.
If you have an issue that needs addressing please contact us. http://www.calgarychamber.com/connect.html
How to Report Abusive Behavior
If you have a comment or would like to report an inappropriate post, please use the tools provided by Facebook for this purpose (http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=420) or contact us.
As always, thanks for reading and being a part of our community!