VISA JAPAN Immigration Service

at 雷門2-19-17, Taito-ku , 111-0034

Immigration Lawyer in Tokyo We can solve your problem no matter where you live. SHINICHI NARITA Immigration Lawyer. Specialist for Immigration Law.

VISA JAPAN Immigration Service
Taito-ku , Tokyo 111-0034
Contact Phone
P: 03-5827-4110


We provide assistance for: Marriage and Divorce Settlement, Adoption, Amendment of Falsified Documents, Labor / Employment Legal Matters, Unemployment Benefits, Business Registration, Tax Refund, Execution of Will, Municipal Financial Aid, Debt / Loan Settlement, Translation of Legal Documents, Investigation and Detective Service.

How To Get to VISA JAPAN Immigration Service

0 minute walk from Asakusa St. ,Asakusa Line, a minute walk from Asakusa.St, Ginza Line, Tobu Line 5 minutes walk from Asakusa.St., Tsukuba Express Line

General Info

Shinichi Narita is an Immigration & Administrative Lawyer who has been authorized and licensed by the Ministry of Justice Tokyo Immigration Bureau and Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. He can be an attorney of client to various Immigration Office in Japan, so you don't have to go to the Immigration Office to apply the application. Offering assistance on various Immigration procedures all over Japan. We can solve your problem no matter where you live. VISA JAPAN provided by NARITA J Immigration Legal Office.

Company Rating

31 Facebook users were in VISA JAPAN Immigration Service. It's a 1 position in Popularity Rating for companies in Legal/law category in Taito-ku, Japan

12277 FB users likes VISA JAPAN Immigration Service, set it to 1 position in Likes Rating for Taito-ku, Japan in Legal/law category

We would like to express our deepest appreciation for the past year, and extend our very best wishes for an enjoyable holiday season!. Hello 2013, Thank you so much!

Published on 2013-01-04 08:06:23 GMT

If you don't have anything that situation as follow, 1. A blood relation with Japanese 2. A lover of foreigner who is living in Japan 3. A diploma and transcript of result from the college you have graduated 4. No more than 10 years experiences of working In these cases , It's difficult to get the Japanese Visa. But If you can, ①Decide your office by your business partner who is living in Japan. (The office and house can be at the same place, if separated the room.) (If you can gain the Temporary for business then you can do them by yourself and our handling to you.) (We can support you for founding the reasonable office.) ②Establish the corporation. (If possible, for the investor visa it is better to have a capital of 5 million yen then you can apply for Investor Visa even if the corporation has no employees and you employee two or more Japanese nationals ,permanent resident or spouse visa holder, it is best.) (You are representative.) ③At the same time, start business. ④Register at the tax office and insurance office ⑤Apply to exchange for investor visa at the same time you start the corporation. ⑥If you receive the change of status of residence you can continue your business. If you can these all of the procedure , you will get the permission for Investor/Business Manager the period of stay would be 1 ,3 or 5 year. Never give up .

Published on 2013-02-01 03:45:49 GMT

A Happy New year! We all wish you to be permitted in this happiness 2014!

Published on 2013-12-31 15:15:25 GMT

With much appreciation for your business during the past year and best wishes for prosperity and peace year ahead. With much appreciation for yours cooperation during the past year and best wishes for prosperity, peace and may the year 2015 be excellent and totall awesome! 新年快楽。 새해 복 많이 받으세요. С новым годом. Thank you so much. 1 January 2015 SHINICHI NARITA

!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->