Wolverhampton Cricket Club Ground is a cricket ground in Wolverhampton, Staffordshire. The first recorded match on the ground was in 1893, when Wolverhampton played Shropshire. The ground hosted its first Minor Counties Championship match in 1900 when Staffordshire played Northumberland. The county used the ground during a number of periods in the 20th century, with the ground hosting 35 Minor Counties Championship matches, with the final match Staffordshire played on the ground coming in 1995 against Northumberland.The ground has also hosted a single Women's One Day International match between England women and Trinidad and Tobago women in the 1973 Women's Cricket World Cup.In local domestic cricket, the ground is the home of Wolverhampton Cricket Club who play in the Birmingham and District Premier League.
8 FB users likes Wolverhampton Cricket Club Ground, set it to 8 position in Likes Rating for Wolverhampton in Landmark category