Our Facebook community guidelines
This Facebook community is a place for our supporters and like-minded people to come together, stay updated with our campaigns, and take positive action to change animals’ lives for the better.
This is a public group. To keep our page welcoming for everyone, please do not post:
• Offensive, racist or hateful comments
• Advertisements for products or services
• Offensive images or videos
• Personal attacks or threats
• Repetitive, irrelevant or misleading comments
• Specific cases of animal cruelty or illness. Contact your local animal welfare agency who will be able to respond to this immediately.
We may have to remove posts that break these rules, and we’ll make any final decisions about what is appropriate.
We do our best to respond to questions and comments as quickly as we can. However this can sometimes take a little while. Please bear with us!
If there is an animal welfare concern or issue you would like to speak to us about, another way is to use our contact form: www.worldanimalprotection.org.uk/about/contact
To find out about our current campaigns, to subscribe to our newsletter or to take action, visit www.worldanimalprotection.org.uk
Thank you so much for sharing and supporting our work. Let’s move the world for animals.
The World Animal Protection UK Community Team
Updated: August 2014