Amnesty International in the UK - standing up for human rights across the world, wherever justice, freedom, fairness and truth are denied
Amnesty was formed in 1961 to protect individuals speaking out against corrupt and oppressive regimes around the world. As the world has changed, so have we, and we now publish research, and campaign, on all areas covered by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Mondays: 09:00- 18:00
Tuesdays: 09:00- 18:00
Wednesdays: 09:00- 18:00
Thursdays: 09:00- 18:00
Fridays: 09:00- 18:00
We want to get your views, content and comments on our Facebook pages - it's your input that makes them. But we also need to make sure they're welcoming to everyone, including our younger supporters.
To help us achieve that please respect our Facebook house rules:
- Please don't post content only available in another language. We're unable to be sure of its suitability for our younger supporters, and will delete it.
- Please don't post videos or images people may find distressing, such as videos of graphic violence.
- Don't post content that is racist, sexist, homophobic, abusive or otherwise discriminatory or offensive.
- Please keep on-topic, and don't flood a post with the same comments repeatedly.
- Don't use our page to advertise products or services for profit, or to advertise a group or charity not related to human rights.
- Please respect each other. We welcome debate and different opinions, but don't resort to personal attacks.
- Please don't swear. It's just polite not to.
If you repeatedly ignore our house rules, we will remove you from our Facebook pages without warning.