saskdocs, also known as the Physician Recruitment Agency of Saskatchewan, is a one-stop shop for doctors and their families wanting to live and work in Saskatchewan, Canada. We work in partnership with International Medical Graduates (IMGs), students, doctors, communities, health facilities and other partners to help connect the right doctor with the right community.
Mondays: 08:00- 16:30
Tuesdays: 08:00- 16:30
Wednesdays: 08:00- 16:30
Thursdays: 08:00- 16:30
Fridays: 08:00- 16:30
Saskdocs welcomes all comments and discussions on our wall. We want to hear your views, concerns or suggestions about physician recruitment and retention issues in Saskatchewan.
However we request that when using our wall, please ensure that you:
• protect your privacy and that of others by not including personal information of either yourself or others in your posts to the wall (for example, names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers)
• not harass, threaten or direct abusive comments toward others
• not make inflammatory, defamatory or libelous comments
• not use insulting, provocative or hateful language
• not use obscene or offensive language
• not post material to the wall that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
• not post multiple versions of the same view to the wall or make excessive postings on a particular issue
• not promote commercial interests in your posts to the wall
The Physician Recruitment Agency of Saskatchewan reserves the right to enforce this Acceptable Use Policy at its discretion and may remove any posted messages that it considers to be in breach of the Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at 306-933-5000.